It can be a difficult decision for parents in deciding whether or not to seek legal guardianship for their adult child on the autism spectrum. Luckily, there are many resources to help you and your adult child navigate this complicated process. Please note that many of these issues are complex and sometimes even controversial.
Learn more by clicking on your state below.
- Transition Information: Georgia
- FAQ: Adult Guardianship and Conservatorship in Georgia
- Handbook for Guardians and Conservators of Adults in Georgia
- Alternatives to Guardianship and Conservatorship od Adults in Georgia
- Handbooks for Guardians and Conservators (English and Spanish)
- General Instructions Applicable to all Georgia Probate Court Standard Forms
- Transition Information: Louisiana
- What is Louisiana Guardianship Services?
- Legal Status in Louisiana. A Guide To: Full Interdection, Limited Interdection, Continuing Tutorship, Reprsentation & Mandate (formerly Power of Attorney), and Representative Payment
- Louisiana Interdiction
- Guidelines and Forms For Louisiana’s Interdiction Form
- Transition Information: Missouri
- A Basic Guide for Understanding Guardianship and Conservatorship in Missouri
- Missouri Guardianship: Understanding your Options and Alternatives
- Guardianship and Conservatorship in Missouri. Questions and Answers
- General Information for Guardianship/Conservatorship of Adults
Did you find this page helpful?
Madison House works to aggregate the best resources on the web for your perusal.
Thank you for your continued support.